- Added redislog_hook. This synchronous hook saves the hook results to redis lists.
- Added identifier field to WebhookTarget
- Added identifier argument to orm and redisq senders.
- Added South migrations for Django=<1.6.
- Declared coding in all Python modules.
- Added verbose names to models
- Removed conf.py file as it just added abstraction.
- Created exlicitly importable hooks. Makes settings management easier.
- Removed utils.py since we no longer do fancy dynamic imports (see previous bullet).
- Coverage now at 100%
- Refactored the senders to be very extendable.
- Added an ORM based sender.
- Added a redis based sender that uses django-rq.
- Added a redis-hook decorator.
- Added admin views.
- Ramped up test coverage to 89%.
- setup.py now includes all dependencies.
- First release on PyPI.